Monday, April 18, 2011

It snowed today

It snowed today!  It's April 18th and it snowed...I'm so disgusted with Chicago weather.  Why can't it just be a pleasant 70 degrees outside.  I want to ride my bike :(

Well this week is my rest week which is perfect since I will be leaving to go to Wisconsin Wednesday night.  Today I lifted for about 30 minutes.  I focused on legs and shoulders today and then ran 4 miles.  I started cramping after about 3 miles and the last mile was a rough one.  Tomorrow I will lift and swim for about a mile.  Wednesday I will do the same.  My goal is to try to run 5-6 miles when I'm at home in Wisconsin.  My parents live about 4 miles from town and if the weather cooperates I would love to be able to run to town and back Thursday or Friday.  Fingers crossed it doesn't snow.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to run outside too! Sun and warmth please come!!

    ReplyDelete